News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lodi, October 10-11, 2009

Started by colycat, September 24, 2009, 08:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colycat

We are only a few weeks out from this shoot and there are only 14 pre regs :-[
Up until now these shoots have been sold out.  We have to get going and fill this event.

Coly
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

dragonfly

Great opportunity to get friends and family to an Appleseed and a great chance to visit one of Wisconsin's best rifle ranges(Winnequah gun club).

Hope to you see you there.

D fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

colycat

Who is getting flyers out?  Newspaper community events?  Radio?
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Trisha

I have gotten a few flyers out, and emailed some family, but I will try to do more when I am in Madison and around Baraboo. I want to see that line filled too!!!

Deacon

I'm working on it Coly!
I have three friends signed up for Saturday only.
Working on a few more.  I will getting some fliers out too.

M.R.C.

Myself and a buddy of mine are paid and signed up for both days.   :)

I'm really looking forward to this shoot.  O0

My last (and only one so far) was back in April at Lodi, and I still need to get to Rifleman yet. Plus, this will be my buddy's first Appleseed shoot.

M.R.C.

Rain and/or snow tomorrow; 10-20 MPH winds................. ::)

Gonna be fun!  ;D O0