News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Jacksonville Gun Show: September 26/27

Started by caseyblane, September 07, 2009, 09:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseyblane

If I can secure free standing space at a table would anyone be interested in being there? I can probably only be there Sunday afternoon and will not be the best salesman anyway since I won't even have attended my first shoot until the next weekend.
Casey
"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.

ItsanSKS

Ouch, tough time for a gun show-  it also happens to be the weekend of the IBC at Hernando Sportsmens Club.

I'll try to contact the 'Gunshow Crew' and see if they would be willing to go to Jacksonville.  I'll let you know ASAP.

Would this be our own table, or would it be shared with another group?
If not our own, is it too late to get one?  I think I could be prompted to kick in some cash towards a table... If the 501.c.3 nonprofit status doesn't get us a free one to begin with.
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

caseyblane

Missy at Ancient City Shooting Range said they would have flyers for the Appleseed event on their table at the show. I asked her about actually having someone representing Appleseed at the table to push the event a little more and answer questions. I haven't heard back from her yet. If they aren't willing to do that I was going to pursue a table if there were Appleseed folks to work it.
Casey

panhead

not trying to hijack...just wondering

casey, would you be attending the Appleseed at Hernando Oct 3 & 4? Just curious, as I wanted to put a face with the screen name when I got there.

I also will be at the Hernando IBC that weekend of 26/27
But, the price they paid to win us our liberty? Few of us can comprehend it. Even fewer of us would want - or even be willing - to pay it. But all of us should know - at least - about it.

Never forget. Just to remember, is to honor.  -Fred

caseyblane

No, sorry. I am going to the shoot in Hinesville, GA that weekend with my step-dad.