News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lunchtime

Started by SamD, September 19, 2009, 06:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamD

Well, got two loads off teh mountain so far and it's time for lunch before I head back to the land of mud and firewood.

Who has the flyer for the November Socorro shoot done?

Sam

staplegund

Sam,
Glad to hear you got r done.  My wife and I got the landscaping project done yesterday so she's happy for now.  I also wanted to let you know we're going to MA to visit kids AND for me to attend the Harvard, MA IBC.  Should be able to do some workshops right at the North Bridge and Lexington, etc.  I'm excited.
Scott
Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit. --Andrew Jackson

SamD

That sounds like a worthwhile trip.

I would have much rather been at Sierra vista than cutting wood but Gloria doesn't take kindly to cold so cut wood it is.

Still need to get that Socorro shoot set up for Devnull and his crew.

I'll work a flyer this week for distro throughout the state.

Sam

staplegund

Sam,
I just remembered you have an ffl.  I got an email from our son in MA today; he ordered some pistols online, only to discover he can't legally own any of them in MA.  Now he wants to send them to me for temporary safekeeping.  Could he send them to your ffl, and if so, could you provide the necessary info, please?  I'll pay for the transfer, of course, and I don't mean to be presumptuous regarding your time/schedule. 

Scott
p.s. I was pooped when this was written, thinking this was a p.m.  Sorry.
Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit. --Andrew Jackson

BobABQ

Quote from: SamD on September 20, 2009, 11:55:29 PM
That sounds like a worthwhile trip.

I would have much rather been at Sierra vista than cutting wood but Gloria doesn't take kindly to cold so cut wood it is.

Still need to get that Socorro shoot set up for Devnull and his crew.

I'll work a flyer this week for distro throughout the state.

Sam

Sam,

The Socorro Appleseed isn't on the schedule yet; are we sure it is going to happen?

Devnull

It is supposed to happen. I am going to talk to Tom tonight and see what we need to do to get the ball rolling.

Once it's finalized I was going to make a flyer. Just need to find the template...

Searching!
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

BobABQ

SamD

They should have sent a signed copy of the application to Tom  or maybe given to BF/TH when they were at the meeting. After that it's just a matter of sending it in.

Sam