News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sunnyvale Rod and Gun Club

Started by BaldDragn, August 24, 2010, 04:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaldDragn

I had a student approach me on Sunday to tell me that his home club, the Sunnyvale Rod and Gun club was interested in a small Thursday only shoot.

As usual my vacation time has been eaten away by time spent on the trail and I just cant get the time off to work a Thursday event.

This event is in the very early planning stages and would in most likelyhood be a group of the board members of the SR&GC running through the course just to see what we offer.

If you are qualified to run a shoot and you can get a Thursday off this would be a big help. Please reply here and you can get the ball rolling by sending an email to Eddy Okulove at shooter1059@yahoo.com.

This wouldgive us another venue in the heart of the bay area and push us closer to the 100 mark for the year.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

BaldDragn

OK, if I can't get a SB for this event can I get some Instructors and IITs to try an make a Thursday, one day Appleseed in the Bay Area?

This will put us one shoot closer to the 100 in a year for California and probably give us one more range to work with in the heart of the Bay Area.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

Jules

Quote from: BaldDragn on August 25, 2010, 12:34:47 AM
OK, if I can't get a SB for this event can I get some Instructors and IITs to try an make a Thursday, one day Appleseed in the Bay Area?

This will put us one shoot closer to the 100 in a year for California and probably give us one more range to work with in the heart of the Bay Area.

I am in. Eddy was one of our new Riflemen, and has a great attitude. We would be foolish not to take advantage of this.

Jules
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt