News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kaysville, UT

Started by crak, September 11, 2009, 12:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crak

Kaysville, UT is happening in seven days, has 22 shooters (and growing) and only one SB (I'm growing too).

I need two IITs to be RSOs.

More would be nice, but that's a requirement.  I know you're out there.   :~
Check your drama at the door.

One-of-Three

I hope you got some help..... I went to register for the event (been planning on it for months) but it shows sold out.   Any chance I'd be able to "squeeeeeze" in?

Andy

crak

Send a PM to Riflewoman to find out if it's really sold out or if there are some people who bought memberships or if there are some 1-day people on both days. (Eventbrite is a little dumb when it comes to declaring a shoot sold out)

If that doesn't work out, come anyway and there will probably be some people that don't show up.

And bring 1000 rounds (1400 would be better).  And maybe some to give/sell to the people who erroneously read the misunderestimated flyer.  ;)
Check your drama at the door.

SavageShootr

Crak,

I opened up two spots because Eventbrite was just kidding.

SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

One-of-Three

Thanks guys.  I'll be there and I'll be prepared javascript:void(0);   Got the new liberty training rifle all setup and ready to go...    javascript:void(0);

One-of-Three

nuts.... one hit shy of a rifleman score  :(      I'll get it next time!!!!!!!    8)

SamD

Persistence friend, persistence.

One-of-Three

Just a little practice and a good mind set and now I am scoring 215 consistently.   Now the goal is to break 220.  Another goal is to get a few more riflemen with me  :~  :~  :~

One-of-Three   

lccmonkey

I got 4 shoots lined up this year.

They should be on the site for pre reg. soon.

mike

BOTG
From my cold dead hands.

Gordon

I hear you guys have a series of events planned for Kaysville, and it's serve as the RWVA-Utah Instructor Training Ground. Congrat's! :)

Anyone headed to the IBC and or RBC in Kemmerer?

V

Quote from: FuzzyMath on April 01, 2010, 08:16:47 PM
I hear you guys have a series of events planned for Kaysville, and it's serve as the RWVA-Utah Instructor Training Ground. Congrat's! :)

Anyone headed to the IBC and or RBC in Kemmerer?

If you are not going to Kemmerer cos its too far I'm holding an IBC May 15/16 2010 near Kaysville UT. Its last minute organized so not on Eventbrite/Schedule yet. PM me if you are interested and not already aware of this via the group setting it up.

Cheers
Phil

V

I'm also Shoot Bossing the Apr 23/24 shoot which currently only has 4 pre-regs. This is a Friday/Saturday shoot, don't say we aren't trying to be friendly on the scheduling, so lets get this up folks. Otherwise its going to be one on one from one of three, two of three and me.  ;) :D

Cheers
Phil "V"

chiller

Wish I was still there and could take my boys....