News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Good WI Newspaper Press (AhhShoot is famous!)

Started by MeanStreaker, August 31, 2009, 11:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

Sorry if this is posted somewhere already, but I didn't see it.  I got alerted to this link and thought you Wisconsinites would enjoy sending it to everyone you know:

http://www.journaltimes.com/news/local/article_81e2d90e-95e8-11de-b7c4-001cc4c002e0.html
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Trisha

I saw this, (it's in the Racine AAR), and I am glad to see some good press coming out of the Milwaukee area. All I can say is, my husband is now famous!  **)

Mark D

O0.  It's such a positive article.  The opening line may be the best I've seen:

"They were not bullets so much as leaden seeds that were fired into the high dirt banks..."

I LOVE IT!!!  ;D

Muskyjerk

thanks for the link, never would have believed it a pro-gun article from the Journal...