News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Calverton, LI flyer

Started by Josey Wales, September 23, 2009, 12:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..lets see if this flyer is good to try and get peoples attention..Feel free to give feed back for corrections or ideas..
..The second page is the finished copy so far..........
.......sorry download failure.............
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

B9

The one you emailed me looks good.
There is one already done (see attached) but that should not stop you for working to make it better. It would be tough to add more information on one piece of paper.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Josey Wales

...My download failed but I am glad you saw the flyer...I printed mine at home and yours at work... I am putting them in Verizon garages, YMCA, Gun stores, Nassu County indoor rifle & pistol range, ice hockey rinks, I even put one under my pillow in hopes the appleseed fairy brings me a new rifle.....
...Also B9 I should be on the schedule for IIT-RSO for Calverton, I sent the pm's...
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

B9

Quote from: ..Josey Wales.. on September 23, 2009, 04:38:02 PM
...My download failed but I am glad you saw the flyer...I printed mine at home and yours at work... I am putting them in Verizon garages, YMCA, Gun stores, Nassu County indoor rifle & pistol range, ice hockey rinks, I even put one under my pillow in hopes the appleseed fairy brings me a new rifle.....
...Also B9 I should be on the schedule for IIT-RSO for Calverton, I sent the pm's...

Yep, you are on there.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Vergeltung

I have handed out about 20 flyers directly to people I "scouted" while shooting at Calverton (including three yesterday). I also tacked up flyers at the men's urinal there. captive audience.  ;)

I shall continue to spam the universe.  @@)