News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WI instructor get together poll

Started by Trisha, August 25, 2009, 05:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

I am trying to narrow down the best time for us to have an instructor get together. After this poll will close, then I will post another poll with specific dates. Thanks, everyone!

If you didn't see the first thread about it, here it is: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=8281.0

Trisha

Wi I know there are more than 8 instructors here! Let me know what you would like to do, which month and post on here if you don't care which month it would be in. I got a PM from an instructor and he mentioned that it doesn't matter which month, so I guess that's would make 9 instructors not 8. Thanks!

Old Glory!

The more I think about it, the more I think NOVEMBER.  We need to do some organization and planning for 2010 and it's already getting too late.  We've got to get our winter shoots on the schedule, plan for next year, plan gun shows/promos, divvy up the jobs, strategize, re-enforce the border...... 

Oh that's right, you guys just wanted to get together; eat and shoot.  Can we eat, shoot AND plan for 2010?  If so, sooner is better. 

How about a little competition......whoever shoots the best gets to assign the jobs. >:D
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Trisha

Truthfully, that was what I was planning. We would get to shoot, and eat but during that eating time and afterwards of course we would discuss what needs to be done to keep things moving in WI.

If people would prefer November just post it here too and if you already posted on the poll, say which month you posted and tell me that you would prefer to change your vote to November. If you don't want to give away which month you chose to others just send me a PM.

OG is there going to be an IBC in WI? and if so which month were you planning on having it?

dragonfly

How early do you want it. Heck lets make it the first weekend in Oct. the 3rd. or 4th.

I wo'nt be much help in Nov. or Dec. Christmas peak for me UPS. I might be able to make it if it's a Sunday.

If you just want a planning meeting we can do that too.

"D" fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

fepowered

The only weekend I may be able to make in November would be the 7th-8th and I would have a hard time getting anywhere before late morning as I am working the night before. 
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

Deacon

Garand69

Oh sure I'm the only one for decemeber! :'(
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz