News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CT Appleseeders! Get in here and check in!!

Started by CortJestir, August 25, 2009, 01:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

Welcome back, Texas Dan. CT is better off for having you here!  O0 And you too, Lizzy.  ;) :)
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

freedomwon

Hi,
Checking in and saying thanks for a great AS @ the Hartford Gun Club Nov 20/21, 2010.

The Log

Quote from: freedomwon on November 22, 2010, 11:58:58 PM
Hi,
Checking in and saying thanks for a great AS @ the Hartford Gun Club Nov 20/21, 2010.
Thanks very much, it was a great shoot. Don't forget to check out the After Action Report (AAR) at http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=18690.0. Check out the pictures and feel free to post your thoughts on the shoot.
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

SlyFox

Signed up and ready to learn from the masters  :bow:
   :)

Keith Partney (SlyFox)
  New Haven

Jay Haich

Hi this is James.

Another "seed" from New Milford checking in.

See you folks at Colebrook on 4 Dec 2010.

JH
If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

Fred; Quoted (out of context) at an IBC on Battle Road 2011 "All it takes is a Red Hat and a Sharpie to run an Appleseed."
We ALL know this is not true and I would like to thank all the Hats, Admin and other volunteers that are involved in making an Appleseed Shoot happen.....

freedomwon

Phil checking from Brookfield, CT. Look forward to Colebrook end of month.

Bigred200e

Checking in from Mansfield. New rifleman.

Levi

Correction - Future IIT. Just need one more AS. Appologies for the confusion

fprintf

Welcome Bigred, so you checked you didn't get a used Orange Hat from Fred, right?   >:D  Congrats on the Rifleman score and especially for taking up the Orange Hat.

Freedomwon, a belated thank you for taking an Orange Hat, it was very nice to meet you this weekend. Nice work!!!!
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it people like me!  ~Stuart Smalley

CaptMac

Welcome Bigred200e.  It was a pleasure to meet you this weekend.  Thanks for coming, and stepping up. 

I do have a slightly used orange hat for which I no longer have any need.     
Ramseur Five Ten!!!

"Live Free or Die:  Death is not the Worst of Evils."  Genl.  John Stark, 1809.

LymiSeede

'A bit of fragrance clings to the hand that gives flowers.' - Chinese Proverb

Old Ironsights

The USS Constitution:  Pride of the U.S. Fleet.  Named by George Washington.  Built in Boston. Earned her nickname fighting the British.  She is a Frigate - fast, light, carrying just enough firepower to get her job done, yet not so much as to encumber.

In 1830, the Secretary of the Navy declared her unfit for service.  Destined to be scuttled, the PEOPLE would not have it!  The barnacles slowing her were scraped, she was re-fit, and returned to her original glory.  Thrice more over the years, the PEOPLE restored her.

Now, she is the oldest floating commissioned naval vessel in the world.  In 2010 she celebrated her 213th birthday.

How appropriate her name.  I have faith in We The People!

CTShooter

Rifleman

BensonAndHedges

Checking in! I'm attached to the Naval base in Groton. I just went to my first Appleseed this weekend in Ohio, and I'm hooked! If time permits I look forward to meeting many of you at meets in the future.

TOMINCT

Hey BensonAndHedges, great to have you onboard. Look forward to meeting up in the future.

Send a pm to The Log and we'll get you up and running soon.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

spudmanmike

Happy new year to all!

Any interest or plans in a Winterseed?  I'd love to go for rifleman with the flakes flying!

Thanks -Mike

edleit

Hi all!
Ed checking in from Colchester. Looking forward to Pomfret this weekend (May 4 & 5). Hope we're all staffed up, 'cause it's going to be a superb couple of days.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" — Edmund Burke

TOMINCT

Thanks for checking in, and it does look like a great weekend coming up!
Ramseur 2-12!

scout74

10/22/16 Rifleman

"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty." Thomas Jefferson
"You'll have noise soon enough,the regulars are out!" Paul Revere
"The first man who turns to run, I will shoot down myself.  Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean for a war let it begin here." Capt. John Parker

https://www.facebook.com/AppleseedCT/

Tal Michael

Checking in... hey where is everybody?  It's dark... nobody here...

Just kidding. Was late joining forum....  Had a lot of fun with you all on Saturday and Sunday.  Can't wait to go again.  Hope to see you at the next event.

Tal
-----------------------------------------
"Cash me owside how bow dah" [ why is this a thing? ]

TOMINCT

Hi WhiskeyTangoMike, glad to have you on board.

Yes it will be good to meet up at another event, keep checking the Ct schedule as a few more events are pending.
Ramseur 2-12!

scout74

Hi Tal,

Glad you checked in. Look forward to seeingyou on the line!

Scout74
10/22/16 Rifleman

"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty." Thomas Jefferson
"You'll have noise soon enough,the regulars are out!" Paul Revere
"The first man who turns to run, I will shoot down myself.  Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean for a war let it begin here." Capt. John Parker

https://www.facebook.com/AppleseedCT/

BB213

BB213 checking in. Hope to attend one of the classes later this year.

su:)

REDACTED

hello,
I have driven thru Ct a lot, but have never shot here.  i guess that will all change in August.
Never in Writing, Always in Cash!