News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Flash Report! Hinesville, GA!

Started by Junior Birdman, September 15, 2007, 10:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

militiaman 1741

Glad to new dates on the board.  I replaced the frizzen on my bess so she should speak loudly now.  Looking forward to spring.
Imagine them taking from a man what he has honestly earned !  It's theft disguised as government !

Son of Martha

Hmmmm.....Grape shot.....musket volleys......Hmmmm ;D

Thanks for your efforts, guys.  Looking forward to it.

Come see us at Toccoa!  Grin is Shoot Boss there also!

SoM
Raise ye the stone or cleave the wood to make a path more fair or flat
Lo, it is black already with blood some Son of Martha spilled for that
Not as a ladder from earth to Heaven, nor as a witness to any creed
But simple service, simply given, to his own kind in their common need.

SGTCap

Now I need to work up some grapeshot loads for this before March.  I should have one before the end of the year.

http://spikestactical.com/catalog/images/37MMLauncher2%20(Small).jpg

I like history but there is something to be said for the 21st century as well   ;D

prekjoann

This is Mrs. Cannonman61.

He's on me to come to the next one.

If you treat the ladies nicely. Maybe I will. ;)

It looks like fun!

Grin Reaper

Welcome aboard, Mrs. CM!

I've started a new thread at http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=967.0 for us to get our 2008 Georgia plans together.
"There's gotta be a few umlauts laying around somewhere." JB

Nickle

Quote from: prekjoann on September 27, 2007, 03:59:32 PM

If you treat the ladies nicely. Maybe I will. ;)

Well, I can't speak for the South, but I can for my Southern Brothers, and they're pretty much like us "hicks" up North.

If that's true, you'll be all right, and in good hands. The ladies are especially important to many of us. You are the ones that support our mission, and help us when we're down. I know I wouldn't be able to do half of what I do, if it wasn't for my girl friend.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

Flathead

After the fun week end in the heat of south GA can hardly wait for the Toccoa shoot hoping to improve on the score, been dry firing and getting into the shooting posoitions so the body doesn't hurt after the workout of 200+ rounds thru the garand then close to 200 thru the ar.  Like Fred said at the March shoot dry firing is the cheapest practise you can do the body doesn't know the difference except for the noise and the recoil. To bad Jamie will be at the ex's that week end, I have been pushing her to practise so the next time she should hit rifle woman score.
Grin has been keeping me busy with all of his ideas, like he told me he is saving me the work of thinking for myself, him and son of Martha can do the majority of it!!!!
If tall Mike comes thru for us after hunting season we may have another place to hold a shoot, something like close to 500 yards at the hunting club!!!!

Bladerunner33

OK who's the smartbehind Redhat that posted that musket shot!?

Anthony

Grin Reaper

"There's gotta be a few umlauts laying around somewhere." JB

Bladerunner33

:o I should've known...i got a pink bi-pod w/ur name on it Mister..lol

Son of Martha

Bladerunner!  Good to see ya posting.  Your son recover OK?

You gonna make it to Toccoa AS?

SoM
Raise ye the stone or cleave the wood to make a path more fair or flat
Lo, it is black already with blood some Son of Martha spilled for that
Not as a ladder from earth to Heaven, nor as a witness to any creed
But simple service, simply given, to his own kind in their common need.

Bladerunner33

Thanks it's good to be here finally,and yes he did quite well ,matter of fact he started a spat with his other brother and sister soon as he stepped thru the door he began waving his appleseed T-shirt in they're faces telling them he got a FREE SHIRT and $50-bucks for braving a day with DAD ,well those words stopped everyone in there tracks(including my wife)and then the shouting began, i made my way to the showers and a well deserved tumbler of GlenLivett(works better then BENGAY).
I'm pushing for some FOLKs to make it to TACOA, i'll be trying out a 308.Cal this time.

A big howdy to THE GREAT MAN(FRED)HELLO SIR.

cannonman61

Hello the camp!

For those of you reading this AAR and wondering to yourself, "Wow, I wish I'd been there, when will they ever hold another one like that?". Well, here's your answer and your chance!

The Hinesville Georgia crew will offer two more chances in 08 to be a part of the best Appleseed east of the Mississippi! Scout is working on the western side from what I hear! Geez, hunting and all that he offers! I wish I lived closer or could take more schoolyear vacation time!

So check out the Georgia in 2008 thread and make plans to join us!!! You won't be sorry and you'll never forget it!

CM
Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.