News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Mexico Outdoor Expo table

Started by twh731, August 11, 2009, 11:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twh731

Hello and hope you are all doing well.  We have a table at the New Mexico OutDoor Expo at Albuquerque Range Park.

Dear Exhibitors and Sponsors,
You are invited to participate at the Annual New Mexico Outdoors EXPO on August 22-23, 2009. EXPO runs 10 am to 4 pm daily. The event will take place at the Albuquerque Shooting Range State Park west of Albuquerque (map included). A booth space will be provided free of charge, as well as a table and chairs. The exhibitors' booths will be in the steel building just west of the range office. Please bring handouts, booklets, etc. for the public and be ready to educate them about your organization and the projects you are involved in. Recruiting new members will be allowed and raffles are acceptable.  Set up for exhibitors will be Friday, August 21 beginning at 9 am. Booth size will be roughly 10"x 10".  I look forward to seeing you at the New Mexico Outdoors EXPO! Together we can open the door to new and exciting outdoor activities for New Mexico!

So anybody who wishes to work the table at the Expo please let me know.  I can only be there Saturday afternoon and maybe Sunday.  I need a couple of volunteers to step up if you aren't doing an AS that weekend.  Tom
Appleseed is history in the re-making!

BobABQ

It seemed to go well at this event; at least it did from my perspective.

TaosGlock

Great effort guys!  O0
I am sure that will pump up the numbers for our Sept. Raton shoot! :~
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

BobABQ

Quote from: TaosGlock on September 02, 2009, 03:50:00 AM
Great effort guys!  O0
I am sure that will pump up the numbers for our Sept. Raton shoot! :~

You DO realize that I was manning the table on part of Saturday and even manned the table for a short period on Sunday so Devnull could get lunch.

I'm not the most personable individual and perhaps drove people away! 

Devnull

Yeah yeah. Tell that lie  ;D

You did a great job! Thanks again for that dietary break. You saved my bacon  **)
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."