News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Some Texas Help Needed

Started by Scout, August 24, 2009, 04:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout

Hey guys, we need a few things from our Texas members. We have a DAR in Lockhart we need to donate a few hours of work to Tom in order to help him finish it up and get it on the schedule for this fall. Not a lot, but  couple of days of help would sure be appreciated and woud go a long way towards getting it ready. You can PM me or email me if you can spare a few hours helping get this location ready.

Also, I need to update our list of current instructors and IITs along with current contact info (location, email, regular mail, telephone). If you are an Appleseed Instructor can you please send me your information and I can update the Texas master list. If you are not an instrucctor and still want to be included in Texas information send me your email and contact info also.

If the SBs can send me the lists of attendee contact info that would also be a big help in setting up the Appleseed event newmails for our state.

Please send your emails to rangescout@hughes.net
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

Scout

Hey guys, I see thirty folks have read the post, but I still only have two replies by PM. Even if you can not help out with getting the range online at Tom's, please still send me your contact info, address, phone, instructor or member status etc. so I can get you guys on the new Texas roster, Thanks Guys!!
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)