News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Louisiana Event Information - 2009

Started by ulshop, June 15, 2009, 12:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulshop

Louisiana is officially on the map for Appleseed shoots in 2009

Shurburne, LA schedule

August 22-23
October 3-4
December 12-13

info here:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=6463.0

Tell your friends, family, co-workers... everyone! We will fill the lines here in LA and do our state proud...

Still looking for other locations around LA.... Appleseed is primed and ready to grow in Louisiana.

Questions: la.appleseed@gmail.com

alonso1

Good work ULshop O0

I'm on for the October and December shoots.

It will be good to see the Louisiana crew again.

Mark

2PantsDave

Should be their to help, thanks for coming back to La. I might need a Rifleman patch for my other arm!! haha
"...and on the 7th day when God rested we over ran his perimeter and stole the globe, we've been running things sience then..."

by:Unknown
United States Marine Corps

POP

Excellent, Chris.

You might just see me in Oct and Dec, along with
Mrs. POP, Respiratory PUP, and the kiddos from Alex.
Son Dave needs that patch.

I'll check the schedule.  Still have to firm up shoots for Corpus Christi.

POP

I owe you some Pics.  I'll get on it.
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Rhodes

I am so looking forward to this if the heat doesn't win out. Great work guys, thank you.
The finest thing a man can do is hold to the wisdom his forefathers shed blood to teach us. Fear and Trust in God, Respect for American ideals and heritage, and always strive to be a better Rifleman. All other things flow from these.

EagleI

Is it too late for me to change my attendance date?
I am scheduled to attend one in Midland, TX in Nov, but just found out about the ones here. Does anybody know who I need to contact?

"Freedom is not Free"

Rhodes

RWVA web page has contact info. Ive no idea where to post things since they changed the forum, lost all my favorite info on shooting wish Id saved it all off.
The finest thing a man can do is hold to the wisdom his forefathers shed blood to teach us. Fear and Trust in God, Respect for American ideals and heritage, and always strive to be a better Rifleman. All other things flow from these.

SamD

Go here for info on LA shoots

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=6463.0

Rhodes,
Shoot info hasn't moved an inch.
Still right there under "Appleseed Schedule" in the forum

Sam

Rhodes

Hehe no was talking about the rifle and shooting knowledge sections. Sorry should have been more specific.

SamD

S'okay,
They are trying to get things situated in a more logical organization, thinning out duplicates and making useful information easier to find.

It is taking a long time to do it, get people connected with thier regions and states and orgainzing on that level.

We can all help funfaler in this, by taking up some of those state and regional level jobs, and generally trying to keep our posts organized.
He is trying real hard tyo "link" those state activities and people together to make a more cohesive organization.
Slow but sure. 

I wish you good luck Louisiana, You have a lot of potential Appleseed shooters down there, let's get 'em on teh range  O0

Sam