News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Illinois Gun Show Heads Up!!!!

Started by Garand69, August 09, 2009, 03:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

It is beginning to get to that time of year again folks.

We have several Gun Shows sneeking up on us in Southern IL and we need your help!!!!!

New Berlin Gunshow
Aug 15-16
Sangamon Co
New Berlin IL

Belleville Gunshow
Aug 22-23
Belle Clair Co Fairgrounds
Belleville IL

Tuscola Gun Show
Aug 29-30
Community Building
Tuscola IL

CADA Gun Show
Aug 29-30
DuPage Expo Center
St.Charles IL

Ideally a table is best, but if you only have time to drop off flyers, that would be fine as well.
If anyone can step up to the plate and help us out it would be greatly appreciated. We have several shoots coming up that need to be pushed.

If your interested, let us know! O0

Thanks
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz