News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

For Shooters Interested In Monthly NJ Shoots

Started by Mikep, July 24, 2009, 04:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikep

Hi NJ Shooters,

This thread is for all those who participated in the recent Winslow Appleseed and any others interested in creating a communication circle/net for maintaining interest for a monthly NJ shoot.

We have South Jersey Shooting Club willing to host.

I think a Saturday only or Sunday only shoot day will be easier to schedule and I believe it'll be easier for people to participate.

It will be an Appleseed shoot and the costs would be the same as it would be if you were to buy a single day ticket plus range costs.

We know we can get more than 14 shooters on the line but knowing the character of the tarmac, 14 shooters will keep those attending on relatively flat-ish ground.

I want the shooters to be as comfortable as possible and concentrating on their shooting.

The floor is open...

What say ye?
"The right of the the People, shall not be infringed." So mister politician, what is it about those words you don't understand???

GaranDGunn

I've talked to about 6 people already.  Can't say they would all make the same date, but I've got a decent number of active and non active shooters that would be interested.  It's just a matter of if it schedules out.  So what is our minimum on this for participants?  6 people, 7, 10?  The biggest hangup so far is people interested without rifles.