News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Any members around, Hanover, PA, Carroll Cnty, MD?

Started by brunswickm, December 09, 2008, 02:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brunswickm

Dear Group,

Live at top of Carroll Cnty, MD.
Am closer to Hanover, PA (Union Mills/Silver Run).

What's GOING ON?

Thanks. mb

mooney

WELCOME!

I'm just up the road, North, from Hanover in Dillsburg. Take a look around, lots going on and planning for April 19th. Tell us more about yourself. Looking forward to chatting more since you're somewhat local.

Again welcome,

Mooney
Mooney

GHogKilla

:~
Whats up!? I am local to you. I have spent many hours at the range there in Dillsburg. I have been amazed after going through a ton of rounds a pheasant will walk casually up behind the line of fire. Crazy birds! Did you go to Allemans Appleseed?

Samuel Adams

Near Mt. Holly Springs, PA.  Just attended my first shoot.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

BWagner

Reisterstown, MD and I was at Allemans!  What a great time! O0

B9

Quote from: BWagner on July 01, 2009, 08:43:47 PM
Reisterstown, MD and I was at Allemans!  What a great time! O0

BW, how about you contact the others that replied to this and see about coordinating some local promotions? You saw the benefits of the program while at Allemans, right? Fliers for the PA shoots are attached to the event listing on this PA board.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin