News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New State Coordinator for Oklahoma!

Started by funfaler, July 13, 2009, 01:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

funfaler

Attention Okies,

Davecampperry is passing the baton of the State Coordinator chores to "okiewino".

Thanks to Dave for taking on the role, and thanks to okiewino for stepping up for the task.

Please work with okie for you needs and grant him some patience to get up to speed. 

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

1911Ron

okiewino, welcome to the ranks from Arizona, did you get your clownbat yet  &) ok enough touchie feelie get to work **) AzRon

oldgrunt

By god looks like we got us a ringer here....Bout time !!!!!well sir you got a team of IIT and two bad ass red hats let us know what you need we been looking for ya.....We wil;l be there Saturday to work that day at the gun show thanks for the table..If any of you can stop by the gun show in okc the 25 or so we can sure use you ....I just got back from OXFORD KANSAS and oklahoma was there working hard...Thanks to all of you that stepped up to many to name names but you know who you are..And yes we haved orange hats coming and plenty of other stuff for oklahoma coming down the pipe....Hope to see you all in Sallisaw soonnnnnnnn!!!!!And have your PC'S in hand we got work to do ...HINT HINT arkansas isnt far away we all need to Be there to help Ben and the old goat lady...Byyeee

Oh and fred thanks for all your support .....So if I get the 28 foot RV your going cover the fuel right ???lol NOT.....
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE