News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

North Dakota gets a State Coordinator!

Started by funfaler, June 12, 2009, 05:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funfaler

Congrats to North Dakota!

For busting in to the Appleseed Nation in a very successful and big way!  And in collecting for your very own a State Coordinator!

"Alex" has stepped up for the task of SC for ND.  This will be a benefit for ND in several ways.

You now have a person to rally around!  Alex is going to need help if he is to be effective as an SC, so please step up, make yourself known to him and offer to help your great state out.

Also, Alex is now your primary contact person.  He will have access and information for setting up shoots, for gathering resources and in networking with other organizations in the state, to build a stronger North Dakota Appleseed program.

So, please Thank Alex for his service, and above all, step up to help him, help the your state build a solid Appleseed community within your borders!

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

ChrisS

Thank you Alex for stepping up and taking on the job! We all appreciate it.

smle

Congrats Alex.

If I can be of any help just holler.

smle
If it's stupid and it works, it ain't stupid
If we forget what we did, we won't know who we are. Ronald Reagan
Courage is being scared to death - but saddleing up anyway. John Wayne

SavageShootr

Hey Alex,

Thanks for stepping up to help further the program in ND.  O0

If I can be of any help, let me know.

~SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Garand69

Welcome to the SC ranks Alex. While it isn't as glamourous as the sB gig, your already one of those anyway  O0

PS, you didn't choose ND just because it's higher on the map than your Dad's State did ya  ;D
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz