News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lodi, WI July 25-26, 2009 Our next WI Appleseed!

Started by Old Glory!, June 09, 2009, 09:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Glory!

APPLESEED at Winnequah Gun Club, LODI, WI July 25-26, 2009

Information Page here:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=5209.0
Download the flyer with all the dates for Lodi at the bottom of the information page, and distribute.  :~

Register here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/297634232%20%20%20%20

Stay tuned for more information on this Appleseed.

(fepowered, can you sticky this to the top please O0)

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

griffin1340

Hi, just an FYI for anyone coming to the July 25-26 Appleseed in Lodi...if you are looking to camp at Smokey Hollow..call quick! As of June 15 there were only a few [3-4] tent sites available.
RIFLEMAN & A great cook! How about that!

ahhshoot

Looking forward to seeing a FULL line. Get your spot on it quick. :~
The past is only the future with the lights on.

AFTERMATH

Don't worry.
After we fill up La Crescent; we'll send some Minnesotans your way. ;)
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

dean

My brother from Minnesota and I are both registered and will be there. I live in Indiana. We are looking forward to the weekend.

Old Glory!

Quote from: dmdrews on June 19, 2009, 10:23:50 PM
My brother from Minnesota and I are both registered and will be there. I live in Indiana. We are looking forward to the weekend.
meeting in the middle, eh?  Looking forward to meeting both of you at Lodi.

OG
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

AFTERMATH

Quote from: dmdrews on June 19, 2009, 10:23:50 PM

I guess I had better check our pre-regs.  I hadn't realized we sold out already. :D
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

dragonfly

Lodi is sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Old Glory!

Quote from: dragonfly on June 25, 2009, 11:29:02 AM

Stand by:  I think we have to adjust numbers on Eventbrite.  We still might have room for more.........

Robbvious

Quote from: Old Glory! on June 25, 2009, 12:56:44 PM
Quote from: dragonfly on June 25, 2009, 11:29:02 AM

Stand by:  I think we have to adjust numbers on Eventbrite.  We still might have room for more.........

I'm giving up my spot, so there's at least one more....
...in the event of Great Britain attempting to force unjust laws upon us by the strength of arms, our cause we leave to Heaven and our rifles. - Hanover Association, Lancaster County, PA 1774

Old Glory!

As of today, 6-26-09, we have room for 5 more at Lodi July 25-26.   What are you waiting for?

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/297634232
:~ :~ :~

Robbvious

Also, I'll have a rifle to lend to anyone that needs it.  Just go get a brick of .22 and you're all set!  Or if you have a few hundred rounds of 7.62x39, I can loan out an SKS as well.  Post it up here if you need a rifle. :~
...in the event of Great Britain attempting to force unjust laws upon us by the strength of arms, our cause we leave to Heaven and our rifles. - Hanover Association, Lancaster County, PA 1774

M.R.C.

Good luck to all the shooters and instructors who will be at Lodi; I hope many more Rifleman are made there!

I wish my schedule would let me be there, but alas I won't be able to make it this time.  :'(

Good luck to all and have fun!  O0

MRC

Old Glory!

Shooters, CENTER UP!
Here is the accurate map for Lodi.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=113980271413351117961.0004581fb970eeae0232b&hl=en&ie=UTF8&z=15

Use the south entrance on Lang Drive. 

If you need written directions, they are here:
http://www.wingunclub.org/directions.html

No excuses to be late now. &)

See you Saturday!

Old Glory!

PLUS!  We have room for a couple more shooters.  You still have a chance to convince your wife, co-worker, friend, relative to come.

dragonfly

This is going to be great!

See you all there.

dragonfly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

griffin1340

Have a fun and safe weekend at Lodi!
Would like to show up but prior commitments call me away. :-\
RIFLEMAN & A great cook! How about that!