News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Blooomington, IL May 2009

Started by beharney, June 01, 2009, 08:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Guy

ps, Templar,

John, who the hell is John?!?!  Which John?!?!  No one posts as just "John"?!?!

LOL!

Guy

Boba Fett

Hey Guy..
The Editor is planning a full 2 day AS in Danville at the end if July. We'd love to have you drop by and teach us a thing or two.

John Boch

Quote from: The Guy on June 15, 2009, 10:17:15 AM
ps, Templar,

John, who the hell is John?!?!  Which John?!?!  No one posts as just "John"?!?!

LOL!

Guy

John B., special assistant to the Space Shuttle Door Gunner.   That's who.

John

Garand69

Quote from: The Guy on June 15, 2009, 10:15:48 AM
6th month of the year, and I still have yet to work an Illinois(ucks) Appleseed.

Thanks to AARs like this I can continue my involvement elsewhere.  The crew here has things well under controll.

So long ILLINOIS(UCKS!!)  LOL!!!

Seriously, ya'all make me so proud!

Surrender none,

Guy

When you do manage to get your skinney butt back to an Illinois shoot, I suggest you bring plenty of red bull and keep moving..... Pappy and I have make a real special tether for you my Friend >:D
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Pappy

Now Grand That no way to lure our border raiding master instructor back to the land of blow. It is rumored that there is to be a Guy sighting at the LABOR DAY shoot in Chilli but as yet it is unconfirmed. All I can figure is that when he does show he will want to know how we have improved, since the last time we talked.  Then the Clown bats will come out and that tether thing we had made by the folks at Onidea/Victor -- ConiBeGuy The experimental dept only made one the old boy called it a 1660 and warned us that it was for demonstrations only. I bet if we use some Red Bull and them dainty little sweet smellin smokes mid afternoon on a sunday for bait well have em for sure, Dont forget the little Bunny Foo Foo sign pointing the way to Chicago for good measure  #) ;D ;D O0 <:) #) &) **) **) **) ++) ++) $$-0 $$-0 :)) :) 8) 8) <:) Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

John Boch

Quote from: Fox on June 04, 2009, 01:30:56 AM
> I suspect the photo of EEL helping the little boy with his sling will be the cover photo of said issue.

If that is the case, please let me know. I'd love to get a copy of that magazine. Actually, maybe a few/ one for the boy, and one for his grandpa and one for me.

Yes it is on the cover, although the Editor didn't make it as big as I would have...

John