News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The Next North Dakota Appleseed

Started by Alex, June 04, 2009, 10:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

We had a great first shoot in North Dakota. What a great group of people. There was a lot interest, and talk about another North Dakota Appleseed. All we need is a good firing line and a solid burn. There was plenty of talk about friends or family that would really benefit from an Appleseed. So let's see it happen. If you need some help or direction just ask, and we will do everything possibly to help out.

I look forward to seeing another North Dakota Appleseed on the schedule soon. This time it should be staffed with some new North Dakota IITs.

Alex
Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine

banjoman

Alex, I had a great time too, and am planning on getting the orange hat soon; I'm just reading everything on the forums about being one first!  Appleseed in Leeds was AWESOME and you did a great job as a shoot boss!  Hope I get the chance to work with you as an IIT soon.

Misko

Hi    A second Appleseed in North Dakota up north of Bottineau. It a very pretty area with alot of lake's and tree's! There are 3 or 4 campgrounds with in 15-20 minute's of the range! It should be a good shoot! I'm planning on being there on Aug.22&23! I will be better prepared for this Appleseed than I was at Leed's! Misko!

AFTERMATH

I just googled Bottineau; wow!  Now that is ALMOST Canada!
(I'm not sure if I'm allowed to get that close... ::) )
We need Riflemen up there on the Frontlines.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Alex

If the people who show to this Appleseed are anything like the ones who showed up to the first; there won't be any problem with getting rifleman. :)
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine

AFTERMATH

That's what I've heard.
If ND is as good at the Seventh Step, as they are at the first Six; CA had better prepare for an invasion from the East!
Alexander the Great, conquered the 'known world' with an army of 40,000 men.  They, in their own way, must have been 'Men who know very much, what they are about.'
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

ndrifleman

I like to tell people that the few North Dakotans who showed up at the Appleseed here were the ones that still needed marksmanship instruction, the rest of of the populace think Appleseed is just too low level. :))
"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

Alex

We will see very shortly after the first Red Coat how many people need our "low level" program. ;)
Arthur Schopenhauer

Thomas Paine