News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Augusta on November 14 and 15!

Started by TAZDevil, July 27, 2009, 11:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAZDevil

All y'all

We're having another appleseed in Augusta!  tell your friends.

TAZ
"An Englishman's home is his castle" Jason Russell

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."  John Adams

cannonman61

Sounds interesting Taz. You mayhave to take up our slack here at Hinesville in October too.

How do you feel about that? ( not a certaintity yet)

How does the site feel about artillery? :)

CM61-Dave
Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.

TAZDevil

CM61,

Bring them on
Bring the noise also
we are next to the county landfill so the noise and ball flying should be fine

TAZ
"An Englishman's home is his castle" Jason Russell

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."  John Adams

ItsanSKS

For those of you who've never been to the Pinetucky Gun Club, make the trip.  I drove some 7-1/2 hours to instruct at the last event, and it was worth every stop sign and traffic jam.

"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."