News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

BORDER RAIDING OPPORTUNITY!!!!!

Started by Garand69, September 26, 2009, 10:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Hold on to your Cheese Curds Wisconsin!

A perfect border raiding opportunity has arisen! Those slackin' Flatlanders have a shoot on the schedule walking distance from Wisconsin, and they don't even have a single Instructor signed on, heck not even an SB! http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=2601.0

Durand, IL Oct 10-11 http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=9528.0

Poor Garand, what is he going to do when yoose guys.....er I mean, WE raid Illinois.

Boy I hope he doesn't find out I hacked into his account to post under his username  **) Flatlanders, what a bunch a maroons **)
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

ahhshoot

The past is only the future with the lights on.

Old Glory!

Maroons!!! **)

"a firework that makes a loud bang, used mainly as a signal or warning; so named because it makes the noise of a Marron chestnut bursting in the fire."

Yeh.....that's what we call da flatlanders. >:D **)

Ahhshoot, good work, push that border back south on your way.  Time to mobilize @@) the secret border team.  Operation Maroons!!! :~

I can't make it, gotta be in Lodi with the key.

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Garand69

Hey which one of you troublemakers hijacked my Handle  **)
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz