News:

Want Appleseed to grow and fill our firing lines?  We need help with advertising, social media, graphics design, and administrative tasks.  An hour of time spent at this level can have a huge impact.  You can make a difference!  Send a Personal Message to Cleveland.

Main Menu

ERGO TDX-0 TACTICAL DELUXE ZERO ANGLE FLAT TOP SUREGRIP

Started by Burnett, September 30, 2026, 01:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burnett

Hello!
I have one of these grips for sale in black. I had one on a Ruger RPR that I liked and thought I would like it on a carbine; I don't really. It's "too" vertical for me.
With it you will get the grip plug.
Because I have somehow managed to already lose the grip screw,  ::)  the screw you get will be one of them fancy AR15 Trigger Adjuster screws. If you do not want to use it as an adjuster, simply back the inner set screw in until it is flush with the end of the outer screw and it'll work just fine.

$35 shipped I'm thinking.

Greg

Ergo Zero Angle Grip
AR15 Trigger Adjusters