News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Banners for gun shows, events, promotions, etc.

Started by V, January 29, 2009, 01:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

OK, I'm out of banners now. Thanks to everyone who took one and I hope they prove useful and worth the money.

Feel free to take the artwork and try your own local stores for prices.

If enough people want some more to organize a group buy I'm happy to handle getting them printed and shipped out.

Cheers
Phil

BaldDragn

Let's start adding them up!

I really should have bought two so I could set them up back to back at the gun show. It would help a lot when they set us up facing the back corner of the room.

So I'm in for one. All we need is another nine buyers to do it again.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

V

I've had some recent PM's about the banner I had made so I'll do another run.

I get a better price by volume so a run of 20 will be cheaper than two runs of 10 so PM me if you are interested so I can gage interest. For 10 I got a price of $95 each plus $10-$20 for shipping (tube cost plus UPS). If I do a run of 20 he'll only do $88 so not a huge difference. So unless I get a raft of PMs between now and Monday I'll just do a run of 10 on Monday at 95+s&h

Cheers
V

V

Quote from: V on June 24, 2009, 11:00:11 PM
I've had some recent PM's about the banner I had made so I'll do another run.

I get a better price by volume so a run of 20 will be cheaper than two runs of 10 so PM me if you are interested so I can gage interest. For 10 I got a price of $95 each plus $10-$20 for shipping (tube cost plus UPS). If I do a run of 20 he'll only do $88 so not a huge difference. So unless I get a raft of PMs between now and Monday I'll just do a run of 10 on Monday at 95+s&h

Cheers
V

I have 3 PM's expressing interest so far. PM me if your interested.

Cheers
V

V

OK,

I have 5 interested so far so I'm going to go out on a limb and do a run of 20. I'm ordering them today so they should be ready to go out the end of this week/beginning of next week.

So that will be $88 + S&H ($10-15 via UPS)

Don't leave me hanging with these too long folks or the better half will start asking questions about the $1,800 credit card charges  :D

PM me with your mailing address and I'll return you payment details (my address for money orders or checks or you can paypal using my email)

Cheers
Phil

BaldDragn

I changed my mind...

I'll take two.

The check should be there within the week.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

V

Oh, by the way,

Although this thread started in California the offer is open to everyone, there's nothing California specific about the banner. In fact I shipped more of the first batch to out of staters than I did to Californians so come one come all.

Cheers
Phil