News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Demonstration on the mall in Washington, DC

Started by VAshooter, May 12, 2009, 11:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAshooter

Veterans groups have scheduled an event on the mall in Washington, DC on Saturday the 13th on June.

They are expecting 100,000 people at this event and the Appleseed Project has been invited to share a tent with the Oath Keepers organisation where we will promote Appleseed and hand out literature.

I would very much like to attend but I will be at an Appleseed in Montpelier, VA that weekend. I'm looking for volunteers to attend this event and promote the Appleseed program. You can Google the Oath Keepers website and they have links to the event website. They say they will have transportation into the city which will be a big plus.

Anyone who would like to step up and attend this event send me a PM and i will coordinate meeting up with any others who are going.

VAshooter