News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kaysville, UT Appleseed - Perfect for CO IITs

Started by MOGromit, May 11, 2009, 10:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOGromit

Hello CO Appleseeders,

Got a great opportunity for you to step up and get some more experience under your belts for IITs and instructors alike in Kaysville, UT, this coming weekend!

May 16-17 we'll be spreading the message to 15 pre-regs (more to come, walk-ons anticipated as well) in northern UT!

Less than 5 hours from Grand Junction, drive on over and get on the Appleseed trail!

AZG

zombiehunter

Bugger.  I can't make it out there this weekend, AZG.  Great idea posting a heads up on the CO sub-board!  If you're light on instructors in the future, post another heads up request (with a couple weeks notice  ;)) so the Rocky Mountain 'Seeders know next time, too.
Join the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association! http://www.nebraskafirearms.org/

MOGromit

Thanks ZH, it is definitely a last minute sort of set up unfortunately.

AZG

risky buisness

Hey Az thanx for stepping up, I can't even get off from work to do it, I have PMed some of my IIts however and hopefully they can come over---------- risky
Risky Buisness, Rifleman and worlds fastest single shot M1 Garand operator

MOGromit

Thanks for beating the bushes.

We're up to 21 pre-registered as of the latest count.

AZG

crak

This post is ringing true today again for this upcoming weekend.  It's a sold out shoot (30 people) and only one instructor.
Check your drama at the door.