News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Searsboro Appleseed June 6-7 2009

Started by Alex, June 04, 2009, 10:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Hello All
I am looking forward to another great Searsboro, IA Appleseed. It looks like it will be a wet one, so be prepared for it. A change of clothes, rain gear, and probably a couple extra pairs of socks would be some good things to bring along. I look forward to seeing you there!

Alex
Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine

Mackman

My first Appleseed!  Many thanks to Tod, who invited me, and all the instructors who showed me how to "drink from a firehose"!  Still working on that follow through and the vertical stringing.  With a bit more practice and decent sights, I'll be a contender for Rifleman, or at least do you proud in the effort!  One more thing- my son Pat is at the age where he doesn't say much sometimes, but all I have to do is mention the Appleseed and we go on and on- he really had a good time and learned a lot.  Kid is an excellent shot with a scope, learning irons is such a good thing, especially when he gets to San Diego this fall (USMC).  Thanks again for the event and the fellowship, and I hope to see y'all again soon!

David