News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Suamico, WI we need to get things moving!

Started by Trisha, August 05, 2009, 01:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

I am asking for help again. Suamico, WI only has 5 pre-regs. We need to get this up! It is just about a month away so we need to get things going.

Who are the LBOTG?

Can anyone else please volunteer a few minutes of their time to make sure the news papers in that area have an announcement about AS?
radio stations?
flyers posted everywhere, Gander Mtn, wal-mart, grocery stores, anything/anywhere that will allow you to post up a flyer.
Talk to everyone to get people to sign up.
Anything that you think will help, please help.

Old Glory can you tell me how many people can be on the line for this shoot? Thanks.

Thank you everyone in advance.

Old Glory!

There are room for 25 on the line, so let's start spreading the word! 

This is Fepowered's home range, so I am sure he is ON IT already! 

Also there was a man from the Shiocton Appleseed who offered to be LBOTG up in that area.  I have his name, but no contact information.  Badonme. #)   So Chad if you are reading this, send FE, Trisha or me a PM.  We need your help.

Shiocton Appleseeders; it's time to hear from you!   Hardware, Bahbec, Forcon, Bronk, where are you guys?
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Trisha

fepowered

I met with some of the officers yesterday.  The web site should be getting updated and the word should be going out to the other ranges in  the area.   This is being communicated within several gun social networks in the area.  I had people tell me yesterday that they will be attending.  We held a Open Carry picnic and had about 80 people attend yesterday. 
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

Trisha

This sounds great! Thank you fe I appreciate all that you have done!