News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Practice makes perfect or "I told you you would think of me"

Started by IOWA-mark, April 22, 2009, 01:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IOWA-mark

Good job and thanks for thinking of me & appleseed.  Where were you when you caught yourself "at the range"?

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

eaglescouter

Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

Appleseed Dad

Monday morning with my first cup of coffee!

My son said he was at "the range" when Mom gave him a cup of hot tea yesterday!  He too has that memory stamped in his mind.   O0

Thanks!
-Chris (Appleseed Dad)

condor

My wife wanted to know why I was sitting at the kitchen table slowly clicking a pen and smiling. . .

Instructors - many thanks to all of you for a great weekend. Even though I'm still a cook (although I'm a very good cook, by the way) I learned a lot, and improved a great deal. I'll be back to keep working on it and get that Rifleman patch!

Gentlemen, it was an honor and a privilege to spend the weekend with men who understand our history, the value of liberty, and have the courage to do what is necessary to protect and defend our God-given rights. I thought the volley fire on Saturday at 3 was a very poignant reminder of how much sacrifice is necessary to live free. I particularly appreciate the challenge that was issued to everyone at the end of the weekend to think and decide what measure of sacrifice we're willing to give to maintain those liberties and protect them for the next generation. I think many of us have already made that decision - that's why were were at Appleseed.

Thanks for a great weekend and excellent training - see you again soon.

Veritas vos Liberabit -- Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

Alex

Alright I have to admit it... I have been following through with my pen all week and I had a chicken wing with my coffee this afternoon. Thanks to Mark I won't be that far from the range.
Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine

LavaTech

Gentlemen, that was an awesome synchronized chicken wing...so humbling. **) **)
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress.

- John Adams

LayloPro

Instructional "Gun-Fu".......use what is normal, and works with everyone.......leave no one behind...... :)

Mental karate without the dents...... O0 O0
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.