News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Jericho, VT Oct. 20/21 2007

Started by crak, October 21, 2007, 08:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Nickle, another nice thing about this weekend: By doing a "double" at opposite ends of the country, we increased our count of Appleseeders by about 75 - in one weekend!

A precursor of next year, I hope. 8)
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Nickle

Quote from: ripersnifle on October 23, 2007, 06:05:50 PM
Fellas,

On #17 I held dead on with BH68gr in my target rig & less wind.
All on paper, 8/10 in the target.
The wind only blew that group a foot left.
On #18 I held a foot right with AE55gr in my "rack grade" with noticable wind.
7/10 on paper about 2 feet left, can't remember how many in the target.
Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen.
(I would have been happy with just one hit at 600)
Looking forward to next spring.
Nickle & Crak, Thanks again.

sk

Guess who just volunteered to teach Reading the Wind for the Notheast?
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

Vermontagnard

Well, looks like I have an explanation for my Jamomatic FAL...destroyed gas system up front, massive blow-by on gas plug...craaaaaaaaaaazy...looks like it blew out right after I punched 5 into the black, forcing me to go to max pressure setting on adjustment collar...

Despite being crippled, this STG-58 still shot pretty well...

Monty