News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Orwell, OHIO - April 6-7, 2024. 25 meter rifle clinic.

Started by Crazyduckhunter, April 08, 2024, 12:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyduckhunter

16 great people showed up on a cold and windy day to join us at another sold out event at the Orwell Gun Club in north-east Ohio. We had people from as far away as Florida, and people from 5 minutes away. A good diverse mix of people and family groups. A big thank you to the members of Orwell Gun Club for fully supporting every Appleseed event at this club.

Congrats go to the returning and new riflemen: Jay, Todd & Scott. All solid consistent scores with Todd once again reaching the distinguished level. Also, a congrats to those that cleared their Hits Count Targets: Todd, Alex, Jay, Dave & Arya. They were all awarded the Ohio patch for this accomplishment.

One of the attendees owns a cannon. He brought it. After lunch on Sunday he was gracious enough to give a short description and history of the use cannon in the colonial times of our nation. He then fired the cannon off(with blanks of course) over the range. Wow was this impressive. Pictures of this would be great.

Looking forward to the next event at Orwell in late June.

Big boom1775

Had great experience.I am willing the gun out eney time. Thanks much!!

Charles McKinley

It was a great weekend.  I hope to see you all on the line in the future with new hats on!
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery