News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Instructor Boot Camp, El Paso, Texas 3/16-17, 2024

Started by Mrs. Smith, April 02, 2024, 06:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Smith

I just KNOW y'all have been waiting for this AAR in breathless antici.................

.............pation  ^-^

Frankly (see what I did there?) so was I  ;D

On the 16th and 17th of March of this year there did converge upon the El Paso Community College Law Enforcement Training Academy NINE intrepid Appleseeders. They assembled there for one honorable purpose: to work hard and refine their craft that they may walk away stronger, more consistent instructors.

And work they did, ya'll.  I'm so proud to have had each and every one of them with us that weekend.

Back Row L-R: HotairBill, Robocop, Moon Clip, Golden Child, Captwa
Middle, all by her onesies, TXGoatLady
Front Row L-R: LoanerRifle, LateByProxy, Waco Kid

Robocop and TXGoatLady of Amarillo, TX have been students at Appleseed events many times, and they finally decided it was time to take that 7th step.  It was my honor to present them with Orange Hats.

The graduates!!  They also walked away with Texas Instructor Cadre patches to go with their Boot Camp Rockers  :cool2:

Pictures from the weekend are available on Imgur at  https://imgur.com/a/saxoIHA
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24