News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Oxford Ks. Mini- Appleseed

Started by Dad, April 23, 2009, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dad

We're having a mini Appleseed Saturday May 9 at Oxford. We will start about noon. I'll be there by 1100 to set up the backers.

This is a chance to polish up skills learned Patriot Day, especially those who only made one day.

This is free, so there is no need to pre-register, but please PM or e-mail me if you are planning to attend.

oldgrunt

BTT BTT BTT BTT

FREE ???lol Sounds great a dry run for me of the range is a must ....I just hope I can make the trip with all thats going on here ....I sure enjoyed all three of you wow Dan is a blast and easy going for a Red Hat Instructor..

Seeyas soon
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

Dave W

I'll come, I can use the practice, but if you need help with anything please let me know what I can do.

ksuguy

ksuguy

Any idea on what the range is looking like?   I'm a little worried that it might be underwater next week if we don't get a break from all this rain.   

Lil Lady

I was wondering the same thing about the range...did it flood?  When will the decision be made if it will happen this weekend or switched to another?  It's suppose to be a great weekend and gonna make other plans if this weekend was a no go.  Thanks!

Dad

Joe, the range owner , just called to say the range was under water. We hope to see you at the Appleseed in June.

ksuguy

Thanks for the update.   I was hoping we would get a chance to go out tomorrow, but I figured it might not happen with this lousy weather we've been having. 

I guess I'll just have to do some shooting at the indoor range here in Wichita this weekend.   

The ][rishman

Bummer.  I was all packed and ready to go this morning.  Good thing I checked this or I guess I would have been out on the line by myself (without a snorkel).
III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abĂș
KD0OHT

oldgrunt

Hopefully by the time I get up there it will be dry...So dinky can run me in to the  ???ground..Kansas is looking good keep up the good work..dont forget there's always Bullseye range down the road we could always shoot a few there..... seeya all soon
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE