News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Muskego, WI, Pistol Event, 3/23-24 2024

Started by Leadlined, March 25, 2024, 07:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leadlined

As always, we started out on Saturday with welcome and safety; and despite a chilly weekend, 8 patriots came out to work on their skills as Americans and as Pistol shooters.  Thanks to Thomas's fire pit, we were able to ward off cold hands and qualify two new Pistoleer™s, Steve and Thomas! 

With JoeZ running the line and delivering the first 2 strikes, we had the motivation to persevere and work through a hard day 2.  Wind-driven sleet and cold, overcast skies did their best to jam up pistols, but we were still able to see Steve take the afternoon little dot/big dot competition in under 40 seconds, with Mary giving him a run for his money!

Pictures to follow soon!
If I knew the world was ending today, I would still plant another Appleseedling. 
-Martin Luther

7/5/2014, First appleseed
9/20/2014, Rifleman
4/19/2015, Orange hat
10/15/2016, Red hat
9/11/2022, Shoot Boss
7/9/2023, Pistoleer™/Pistol Instructor
....and still working on it

Leadlined

If I knew the world was ending today, I would still plant another Appleseedling. 
-Martin Luther

7/5/2014, First appleseed
9/20/2014, Rifleman
4/19/2015, Orange hat
10/15/2016, Red hat
9/11/2022, Shoot Boss
7/9/2023, Pistoleer™/Pistol Instructor
....and still working on it

JoeZ

Congrats to Thomas and Steve, if we had an icicle patch for pistol you earned it.

Thx to all the shooters who came out and made this a successful pistol event, a WI first. We had a few lurking in the 180-190's. Perseverance is a quality of a rifleman.

Well done to Leadlined who led the charge on this new to us type of event. He really tackled this event like a man, with lots of study and behind the scenes work and it showed. 
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

sjwelna

Big thanks to Joez and leadlined for putting on a great pistol Appleseed!  I had a great time, including the sun burn from Saturday.  Hope to see you all out again sometime soon!

-Steve
6/26/22 Rifleman 210 scoped first Appleseed
8/6/23 Rifleman requal 219 iron sights
3/24/24 Pistoleer™ 225