News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations Ohio!

Started by Shep, March 25, 2024, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shep

Congratulations Ohio, the year has hardly begun but we already have six sold out events (including an IBC and a Pistol IBC), with two more events just a couple of shooters away!   
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

Yates

TheMenace

Keep up the good work!
Huzza!
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

cwcdl79

Crazyduckhunter

motorcycle_dan

Fresh Orange hat. (Finally at a place in life where I am free to wander) I'm looking for an IBC somewhere near central Ohio but willing to travel 3~400 miles.  I'm still muddling my way through the forum format so appreciate any help with direction to where the programs are listed. 
Thanks in advance
Dan /¦\
Dan /¦\

Yates

Congratulations on taking a hat!  You can find all the IBC's in the country by going to the Forum, then TIPS.  At the top of the page you will see "Register for an IBC or a Zoom Class - You can register for an IBC on the IBC Registration Portal."  Click on the portal and they are all listed.  Unfortunately, not many left anywhere for this year.

Mike