News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Our Newest IITs to the Kentucky Cadre!

Started by ArmyVet, February 19, 2024, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmyVet

Please welcome BlueBird and Navy Doc as the newest IITs in the Kentucky Cadre! As husband and wife, each are excited and committed to the mission and message of Project Appleseed.

BlueBird

Navy Doc

They both did very well at the recent IBC at Sale Creek TN and have signed up to work events already  O0
The difference between a novice and a master: the novice does it until they get it right. The master does it until they can't get it wrong.

Eagle Keeper

Welcome, looking forward to working with you!
 O0  :partytime:  O0
I have come here to chew gum and teach riflemen the art of shooting one hole groups and I'm all out of bubblegum.
   Z-man
You can't shoot perfect if you don't know what perfect looks like.
     Somebody

Google

upacreek

:partytime:

You guys up in the KY area are lucky.  BlueBird and Navy Doc will be great to work with.  They can always visit us down south a bit. ;D
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

keebler723

Congrats! Any chance of more appleseeds or maybe a Appleseed Pistol Clinic @ Knob Creek Gun range being planned? If you plan it, I'll recruit the students.

Navy Doc

As our first IBC, this was a great learning experience and we plan to help as much as we can. thank you.

Guntuckian

--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

Big John

Excellent, we have a Navy Doc and an Old Navy Doc in our cadre.

dond

I'm so glad to have new KY IITs. Welcome. Hope to work with you soon.  ^:)^
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Black Knight

Welcome aboard to both of you. I am looking forward to working with you.
Black Knight
1st AS: Tuscaloosa, AL OCT  8-9, 2016
Applecore: Jun 6, 2017
AC/RSO: Jul 12, 2017
IBC: Pelham, TN Feb 23-24, 2019
Pistol IBC: Mar 5,2021