News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Charlottesville VA AS Nov 11-12, 2023

Started by OddsREven, October 30, 2023, 01:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OddsREven

Good afternoon all.  We have 20 shooters lined up for this event and we need more instructors. Hopefully, Judy will getting her red hat, but she has a situation in which she may not be able to come. I will be making/posting a course of fire and posting it.  I will also have a contingent plan ready.  This will be the "Judy show" unless otherwise noted. Please let me know what you are interested in doing that weekend.  Thanks much!
Kim

I was just working on the planning sheet for this weekend's shoot at Rivanna. We have 20 shooters and 4 instructors (including me). One of the instructors may not be able to make it, and won't know for sure until later in the day Friday. Dale can help on Saturday, but I hate to have him on his feet all day because it is very painful for him to walk.  Judy is going for her Red Hat (if all goes well for hubby on Friday and she can be there this weekend) so she will be doing a big chunk of the instruction. Your help is greatly appreciated.  Please let me know asap if you can be there so I can get the planning sheets completed accurately.  Thanks much! 

Kim

Messer

I'll do whatever is needed, but will volunteer for 2nd strike.
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

OddsREven

BrotherPilot

Jay
VA State Coordinator
540-855-4651
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."•Samuel Adams