News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pistol Clinics coming to Minnesota

Started by ProudPapa14, July 09, 2023, 09:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProudPapa14

Thanks to Captain, the Minnesota and Wisconsin Appleseeders will soon have the option of attending Pistol Clinics as both states were able to get Pistol Qualified Instructors made over the course of the 3-day weekend events (Pistol Clinic on Friday followed by a 2-day Pistol IBC).

Congratulations to those instructors earning their Pistoleer™ patch and completing the Pistol IBC.  Once we have the paperwork completed so to say, I'll be looking to start scheduling Pistol Clinic events here in Minnesota.  Look for an event, hopefully as soon as August.

Minnesota cadre qualifying as Pistoleer™ this weekend were:  M14man, TheDestroyer, MNWard, neckburn, Roberts68, & MostlyLawAbidingCitizen.  Well Done!

And as always, thank you to Captain along with our national logistics and support teams for making the event happen.

Huzzah!

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

ProudPapa14

I have preliminary approval of two ranges in August to hold a Pistol Clinic.  Look for them in the scheduler soon.

https://appleseedinfo.org/schedule/?qstate=MN&state=Minnesota