News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AS at RRPC July 8-9

Started by OddsREven, July 07, 2023, 12:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OddsREven

Good morning.  The COF plan is attached.  Bob will have a lot to do and the rest of us will support him in completing Red Hat.  The weather is iffy, and the number of people will make it harder to move indoors.  I figure we can do flights indoors if needed, so be ready to be flexible (as you always are).  I want to start by 8:30 and plan to be there between 7-730.  Bob said he plans to be there around 7. Dale will be coming to help out. Judy needs to leave early Saturday and arrive a little late on Sunday.  If you have laser rifles bring them.

Kim

Messer

Just to be clear, I'm going for IIT3, not Redhat. At least that's what I think is happening.  ;D

See Y'all at the range.

Bob S.
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

OddsREven

thanks for all the help this weekend.  You all are awesome.  Bob, congrats on the promotion. Judy, get ready for your turn.  :) ODI, thanks for the pics.