News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

HELP NEEDED!!!

Started by Nickle, April 07, 2009, 09:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickle

OK, folks, I know we have some prior Appleseeders in Colorado (or nearby) that have shot at or close to a Rifleman score.

We NEED some help for the Ramah 4/19 Appleseed, and we can make you an IIT, and get you working on becoming an Instructor.

Just drop Nickle a PM, and let me know you want to take me up on this offer.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

zombiehunter

Join the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association! http://www.nebraskafirearms.org/

Colorado Sam

Was planning on doing it anyway, so this makes it all the better O0

PM inbound

Nickle

Guys, thanks for stepping up to the plate.  O0

They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

zombiehunter

You bet, Nickle.  We need to get enough Colorado Instructors so we can have Appleseeds once a month without flying instructors in, right?  ;)
Join the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association! http://www.nebraskafirearms.org/

Colorado Sam

Almost makes me wish I wasnt shipping so soon.

Where are the instructors flying in to? If it's to the Springs I could take them out there and save the RWVA a bit of cash on a reental car.

Colorado Pete

"Good shooting is good execution of the fundamentals. Great shooting is great execution of the fundamentals. X's are what you want. Tens are okay, but nines indicate you've got a problem" - Jim Starr
"The purpose of shooting is hitting" - Jeff Cooper