News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thank you!

Started by Nick1911, April 05, 2009, 11:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick1911

Hello all;

I wanted to stop in and thank the staff of the April 4-5th Cameron, MO Appleseed.  This was the my first Appleseed event - and truly my first formal rifle training.  Thanks to Greg, Eric, Chris, Dan and Ben; I learned just how much I didn't know about rifles and the history of our country.  I sincerely appreciate that you volunteered your weekend to teach me these things.

Thanks guys!

;D

ErikAnderson

Quote from: Nick1911 on April 05, 2009, 11:22:11 PM
Hello all;

I wanted to stop in and thank the staff of the April 4-5th Cameron, MO Appleseed.  This was the my first Appleseed event - and truly my first formal rifle training.  Thanks to Greg, Eric, Chris, Dan and Ben; I learned just how much I didn't know about rifles and the history of our country.  I sincerely appreciate that you volunteered your weekend to teach me these things.

Thanks guys!

;D

Glad to have you there and look forward to seeing you again very soon (Hint Hint Osage Beach April 18-19!:) O0.

funfaler

Hey Nick1911,

You are no different than the rest of us.   Once we realized that there is solid mechanics to shooting a rifle accurately, and we can learn it.  And once we realized the true history of our Founding Generation, we could not help but share it with others.

Those names you posted, that you are thankful to?  All great folk!  Also, all normal, common Americans, working hard to preserve the American Traditions and Heritage......They could use some help.

Appleseed is not about coming to a weekend event and being taught and entertained, it is about passing what you learned on to others......who have yet to learn it.

There are people out there now, who are waiting for their moment to thank YOU for imparting Traditional rifle marksmanship skills and American Heritage to them and their children.

Appleseed is exploding across this nation, because good solid people like yourself understand and appreciate the importance of preserving our Traditions and Heritage.....

Appleseeding is for all Americans.....especially you. 

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

ben1775

Quote from: Nick1911 on April 05, 2009, 11:22:11 PM
I wanted to stop in and thank the staff of the April 4-5th Cameron, MO Appleseed. 
I speak for all the instructors there when I say it was our pleasure and that our thanks goes out to you and all those who attended.

I'm glad to hear that you're happy with the marksmanship improvement you made and especially glad that we could bring you the history that you hadn't heard.

And as usually Funfaler is spot on:
Quote from: funfaler on April 06, 2009, 01:07:32 AM
Those names you posted, that you are thankful to?  All great folk!  Also, all normal, common Americans, working hard to preserve the American Traditions and Heritage......They could use some help.

Appleseed is not about coming to a weekend event and being taught and entertained, it is about passing what you learned on to others......who have yet to learn it.

I'd be proud to have you bail by my side. You're already out of the deck chair so go on and grab a bucket.

Ben

Greg in MO

Nick,

It was great having you.  If you really want to thank us, come to the next shoot and bring 10 (or more) people with you!

Greg