News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Update on 01-02OCT and 12NOV Appleseeds in SC

Started by DEH, September 28, 2022, 09:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEH

After consulting with higher leadership within Appleseed, it was decided to cancel the 01-02OCT Appleseed due to inclement weather. We decided to err on the side of caution and after previous post-hurricane storms have passed through Mid Carolina Rifle Club, the berms have had to have been rebuilt before they can be used.

The good news is that MCRC worked with us and we have rescheduled for 29-30OCT.  We will be contacting the registered shooters directly to inform them of this, but I know at least some of them monitor this subsection.

The 12NOV one day rimfire event has been cancelled as well.  The event did not have any pre-regs and there would be some scheduling conflicts with MCRC with their trying to accommodate all events that have cancelled this upcoming weekend due to the weather.

-Appleseed: '08-IBC, '09-Red Hat, '09-FT Stewart, '10-RBC, '14, '15, '22 KD
-I.C.E '11 Combat Focus Shooting.
-Tactical Response. '09-'12
-Fighting Rifle/Pistol, Immediate Action Medical, Way of the Rifle
-MTN Guerrilla-2013/Irreg Warfare
-Max Velocity Tactical. 2013-2022. RIFLEMAN,TEAM COYOTE
 CRCDx2,Combat Patrol, Rifleman Challenge,CQB,CTT,FOFx2. DCHx2.
-2Cor10:4-5. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, & bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

57plymouth

I had a conflict with November 12.  I wanted to go, but I have family things that day.

I have the new date of October 29 and 30 on the calendar and I'll see you then.

I know it's early, but I'm ready to see what dates you have for 2023 when you publish them. 

DEH

FOR NEXT YEAR: I have to go to a club meeting to set the dates which will probably be in Nov or Dec.  Sometimes they make me wait until January to set the dates.
-Appleseed: '08-IBC, '09-Red Hat, '09-FT Stewart, '10-RBC, '14, '15, '22 KD
-I.C.E '11 Combat Focus Shooting.
-Tactical Response. '09-'12
-Fighting Rifle/Pistol, Immediate Action Medical, Way of the Rifle
-MTN Guerrilla-2013/Irreg Warfare
-Max Velocity Tactical. 2013-2022. RIFLEMAN,TEAM COYOTE
 CRCDx2,Combat Patrol, Rifleman Challenge,CQB,CTT,FOFx2. DCHx2.
-2Cor10:4-5. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, & bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

pcooper2

I have the 29th open, but not sure about my son's availability. I'd much rather do this along with him.

FighterFixer1

I got the call from Taz last night.  I'll be there 29-30.....looks like I get a few more weeks to practice with the irons!

57plymouth

Thanks for the update on next year's dates DEH.

I am not second guessing the decision that the instructors made to reschedule, because I agree completely with your logic.  But man, I wish we were shooting today. :'(

I have a pumpkin and a few watermelons from my garden that I need to dispose of.  I think the .45lc lever gun and SAA combo need some exercise. :---  Maybe today can still have some fun.