News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New York Event Schedule - 2022

Started by T. WOLF, April 04, 2022, 09:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. WOLF

Here's what is booked so far:

Long Island
Pine Barrens Range - April 23, 2022
SOLD OUT!

Adirondacks
Chesterfield Fish & Game Club - July 9-10, 2022
SOLD OUT!

Rochester
Ontario Rod and Gun Club - September 24-25, 2022

Event flyers are attached below.  Please follow this thread for further updates in 2022 - we hope to see you out on the line!

:F
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

hawkman

Is there a way to see how spots are open for an event?

Crazyduckhunter

Hawkman,

Yes. In TIPS where you would go to sign up to work an event it tells you how many pre-regs there are and also who the instructors are that are signed up.

CDH

T. WOLF

Yeah, for Instructors - go to TIPS > Sign Up > Pre-Regs/Instructors.

For the general public, they'd need to go to the event registration page to see the remaining tickets left:

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

LadyRimfire

Can't wait for 2023 schedule! :)
Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

T. WOLF

Quote from: LadyRimfire on January 05, 2023, 09:36:36 PM
Can't wait for 2023 schedule! :)

Coming Soon!!   :)  Aiming to have it published by the end this month.