News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kaysville, UT AAR - June 17-18, 2022

Started by aaronz, June 20, 2022, 12:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronz

Thanks to Wyoming for lending us some of their wind for this shoot - it was a good exercise in IAO to keep those targets up.

Weather notwithstanding, we had 4 incredible shooters participate in this event. All shooters made tremendous improvements in marksmanship, including Marley and Richard who both shot Rifleman scores. Congratulations! Sean and Kylee were not far off the mark, and I expect they'll be earning their badges at their next shoots.

A special thank you to SpaceBat for helping out. I don't have many active instructors in Utah, but the ones I do have are world-class.

Shabadoo

This was my third Appleseed and was finally able to earn my Rifleman patch. I still get a big smile when I see it on my desk. Thank for the great and enjoyable training!

Richard

Correction - 4th Appleseed. Where does the time go?