News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR = Wolf Creek, Curtice OH June 11-12, 2022

Started by Blindman, June 12, 2022, 10:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blindman

As I sit in reflection of the Appleseed in Wolf Creek, I think our forefathers would be proud.
The weather gods smiled down warmly on us - sometimes a bit too warmly, with pleasant Lake Erie breezes providing the air conditioning. Nine eager shooters descended to learn marksmanship and heritage that weekend - and learn they did.
Redcoats tell the tale of a group of eager and enthusiastic learners

Shooters        100 Yard   200 Yard   300 Yard   400 Yard   HS   Cleared
Saturday AM   9         5          2              0              0              0       0
Saturday PM   9         9          4              2              2              2       1
Sunday AM     9         4          3              1              2              1       0
Sunday PM     9         5          5              3              1              5       0

One Redcoat was cleared on Saturday PM by the Kenny ( don't worry, Rachel, you'll catch up)
One patch was presented, to Summer,  Go Navy!
I would like to commend all the shooters this weekend for an extremely safe shoot, everyone really took the safetly steps to heart and it was an event without early fires, sweeps or any of the sundry sins that we try so hard to avoid, I can barely recall a shooter-missed safety. Fine job!

Feel free to post comments and pictures here.

Aim small, miss small
okay, my dear friends and fellow's. My novel has gone live.
"Freedom's Forge, striking the sparks of liberty (volume 1) is available
http://abbacsrealms.com/
part of the profits go to Appleseed!

Corvette

Another great Wolf Creek event.  Good job all. Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

SkyCop

Many thanks to all the instructors. You people are the best.
Jerry

jiminbolivar

Well I'm not usually one to brag but I will say I am proud that my daughter, Summer, received her Rifleman's patch at the event. She is excited to come back and to work on clearing the Redcoats (missed it by one shot three times out of four) and getting her Distinguished patch. Thank you to everyone there who helped her.
I don't always shoot AQT's, but when I do, I prefer iron sights.

Corvette

Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!