News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Nearly sold out in Memphis!!!

Started by Ramblin' Wreck, July 07, 2022, 10:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramblin' Wreck

Hey y'all,Rustygun and crew have been killing it filling the line in Memphis and the upcoming event the end of September has only 2 spots left on the line cap of 30. Needless to say, he could use some help if you're free. I'd sign up but I'm committed that week to a trip to the beach with half my grandkids that has been scheduled for 8 months. With any luck I'll take the rain with me to the beach and not to the shoot in Memphis. Folks who have worked with me before will get this. ;D
Please consider signing up and helping insure this is a very successful event. It is at a beautiful, very Appleseed friendly range and you'll probably get to enjoy some great BBQ one night.
For Liberty,
Ramblin' WreckMaster InstructorSE Region Coordinator
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown