News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Aurora, MN AAR - May 21-22, 2022

Started by ProudPapa14, May 22, 2022, 11:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProudPapa14

East Range Sportsmen and Conservation Club hosted our Project Appleseed event this weekend.  What a fantastic range and host for us.  Thank you to them for allowing us the use of the range. 

We had six participants signed up, but one had a church conflict come up.  All of the five who were able to attend were first time Appleseeders.

Paul - we missed you.  Look forward to meeting you at a future event.

Eric - thank you for 7th stepping for us by inviting your friends Paul and Peter.  You were knocking on the door - next event should see you cross that rifleman score.

Peter - Thanks for persisting throughout the weekend.  Great attitude!

Tim - Congratulations on the 228 Rifleman score and for consistently shooting well.

Jill - you also were very close to that rifleman's score on you first Appleseed event.  As you pointed out, the seated position was your downfall.  A little more work on that with some dry-fire and practice getting the first round off a bit quicker should see you get your score up alongside Tim's.

Gyle - thanks for being an awesome Host range representative and for working with us all weekend. 

Pictures to follow a bit later.

ProudPapa14

Saturday Afternoon:

Gyle & Eric Prone:

Peter and Tim prone:

Saturday Group Photo #1

Saturday Group Photo #2

ProudPapa14

Sunday:

Eric - Prone

The line:

Standing

Guest AQT Stage Presenters: (sorry - didn't get each of you as you announced and explained each of the stages)

Sunday Slow Prone:

ProudPapa14

Tim - Congratulations on the 228 Rifleman Score:

Sawyer - Congratulations on your Red Hat !! 

Taylor

Great work Shannon!

Congratulations Sawyer!
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Captain

Looks like a great event with some solid shooters! Minnesota has a big schedule this year.

Congrats to TheDestroyer on earning your Red Hat!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

M14man

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. -Thomas Jefferson

"There was one of two things I had a right to: liberty or death; If I could not have one, I would take the other, for no man should take me alive…" â€"Harriet Tubman

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
- Benjamin Franklin

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."
― Thomas Paine

If we cease to assert Our rights we shall dwindle into supineness and the chains of slavery shall be fast rivetted upon us
-Samuel Whittemore