News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Chino Valley, Az., May 21,2022 AAR

Started by pennys dad, May 21, 2022, 11:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pennys dad

Good Morning Everyone
The morning after an Appleseed is always an interesting time.
You can feel sore, worn out, tired, wondering why you didn't hit the score, upset at your gear and "**Fill in the Blank**".
But let me offer you something different. On April 19th, 1775, many individuals, teams, communities and eventually "These United States" stood together to fight back, and from that day they left "Us" with a commission. For me this commission is God given, so it is absolute; Go forth and tell others about this day.
Tell one person, invite one person to an Appleseed, pass along our history to family.
So, replace the soreness, and feeling of being worn out with the desire to learn more. Replace wondering about your score with wondering and research about April 19th, 1775. Finally bring it all together and tell one person.
Dr. Prescott was one person, but he reached Concord.
Isaac Davis was one person who sacrificed life.
Hezekiah Wyman was on person who imposed the will of God.
Be that person.

Praise God, I do.
CYA on the road, The Redcoats are out on the road.

pennys dad

Thank you to David for working with Fran, you did well.
Thank you to Jennifer for Calling the line and starting to learn these new task.
You are a great team.
I thank God for you two.