Author Topic: New Red Hat and Orange Hat  (Read 98 times)

Offline Chewie

• Charter Pistol Instructor

New Red Hat and Orange Hat
« on: May 21, 2022, 05:16:15 PM »
IL has a new Red hat yay  :beer: El Chupacabra welcome to the instructor ranks. Also Quack welcome to the orange Hat looking forward to working with you both in the future. Huazzah!! :F
'Til we meet again, may your aim be true and the lead fly.

"I have many times asked the American backwoodsman what their best marksman could do. They tell me that an expert rifleman can hit the head of a man at 200yds. I am certain that provided an American rifleman could get perfect aim at 300yds would undoubtedly hit me unless it was a very windy day" Maj Hanger British Army

Offline Tennessee Beast

• Tennessee State Coordinator
  • Instructor

• Riflemen and Pistoleers Persist!
Re: New Red Hat and Orange Hat
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 05:13:41 PM »
Huzzah! and Welcome! 
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Offline Paladin223

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 08:06:35 PM »
Congratulating to both El Chupacabra and Quack.  I've been fortunate enough be along while both of you have progressed forward on the Appleseed trail.
It's great to see a family so dedicated to the Appleseed mission.  Ryan, sorry I didn't see you getting the red hat-you definitely earned it. 

Again, congrats to both of you.

Offline Shooter30-06

• Instructor
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2022, 11:34:58 AM »
Congratulations Tiny!  It's been fun working with you right from the beginning at Bloomington.   You are a credit to Appleseed.
"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

Offline Big John

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2022, 01:06:48 PM »
Congratulations and have fun.

You guys are getting a menagerie over there.

Offline Captain

• designated Shoot Boss

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2022, 10:09:01 AM »
I'll add my congratulations. A new Red Hat and a new Orange Hat is a big deal to a growing cadre. Welcome aboard Quack and congratulations to El Chupacabra! Huzzah!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range